Monday, December 14, 2009

Stuffing and family pictures

Thanksgiving was awesome, awesome, awesome. My family finally took new family pictures. I am not hesitant to show off pictures of my gorgeous family but my mom is freaked out that they are going to be used on faulty weight loss ads and then our pictures will be on at least 100 hundred different web pages. So if you plan on doing that, maybe choose a different family.
My sister and I discovered that we dyed out hair the same exact color. Which makes us look like twins... or just sisters. The boy standing next to her in the brown is my soon to be brother-in-law, Zach. He is hip, well read, and dresses like Will from Glee which makes him nothing like us, but we welcome him and his matching socks!
This picture is the best. My dad, brothers and Zach frolicking in the field with Ziggy soaring through the grass. Sam looks interesting, doesn't he? My question is... what kind of company could use this picture for an ad?

Peace out

5 stamps of approval:

Mary DeMann said...

Those are really cute pictures. The backgroud is perfect, the running one is my most favorite though.

Cassandra said...

Man. Your family is hot. If I saw these pictures on a weight loss ad I would totally buy that product. Tell your friends.

Darla said...

Grandma Kitty will be so thrilled you guys got new family pictures! And I must agree with Mary, the background look really good...and Ziggy running with the boys is so adorable!

Cheri said...

Go ahead and make fun, but on Dr Oz, there was a woman who's pictures from her blog showed up all over the place. People just steal your pictures and use them for their own purposes. For instance, these pics might be used for hair dye companies, our hair does look very nice.

Logan said...

I know what company it could be used for, but I just spent ten minutes debating if I should say it or not, which means that I shouldn't. Lovely Lambsons, lovely pictures.