Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Sigh of Relief

Today, I finished my thesis.

No big deal, right? WRONG! I feel like celebrating, like going on some grand adventure, or even better listening to some really great music. I have taken 15 hours worth of classes in preparation for this paper, and when I put it that way, the thesis doesn't seem as grand. Its about 20 pages but it full of the data I collected, not some scholar or historian that sits in his office and reads books, or some quanatitative researchers collecting numbers and finding a pattern. I went out in the 'field' and asked women how they really felt and I put it on paper. Eat that.

To celebrate, I am listening to I'd rather than dance to talk to you. It makes me want to boogie.

In the process of preparing for my thesis I found some treasures, pictures of India





4 stamps of approval:

kelsey said...

Congratulations! Music is great, but you know what else would really help you celebrate? A little quality time in Hong Kong! I hope you are still planning on it... :)

Cheri said...

You should hyperlink your dancing song so we can all feel like boogieing! Congrats! Way to write. I can't wait to read it.

Tallialli said...

okay, these make me want to cry they are so beautiful. that's right, i'm crying. i miss you, Sydney-color! i wish i could have been with ya'll at the India dinner last night!

Prerna said...

cong , i like the onw sweet lil gal....
anyways india have more than this...
search for rajasthan , punjab , kerela , and can provide you huge list of places that can complete music from india....

http://www.seotoppers.blogspot.com