Friday, April 17, 2009

Location, location, location

I know there was a lot of confusion in a previous post about the location of nepal. And after that incident and many other conversations, I started to question my ability to locate Nepal on a map. But the map below should clear up some questions...

View Larger Map

6 stamps of approval:

Elise said...

Is this a joke? I'm a little confused....

Kirsten said...

Sweet! This means i can come visit you!! haha.

Cassandra Romney said...

Hi! I love TEXAS! I cant believe that you are living there! I lived there for 6 yeaers! I didnt even know that you got married!?!? Thats so exciting Ill have to go threw your blog after i have done a little more work today! Ill add you to my friends list! Cant wait to see whats been going on in your life!

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

Cassi, the map is a joke, because Nepal is actually a country just above India. And I'm not getting married. That is a picture with my brother and I. we are both graduating. Which is equally as exciting and in some cases more. But you can be the judge of that...

MeganHowell said...

i've rediscovered your blog and am even more obsessed this time around. please never stop posting, ESPECIALLY when youre saving the world. im jealous of you, and youre still my hero.

paul said...

Sydney! you need to leave Provo! that goes the same for you Megan!