Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jk, from before

Remember when I said I was going to Malaysia to visit the vast rain forest and take picture of water, while assisting a women's empowerment group? Well I was just kidding. I am actually going to Nepal. Which, don't tell other people, I think is more awesome than Malaysia and I don't really know why I think that.

Sam and I graduating. We have this tradition in our family to make picture graduation announcements. Sam started it when he graduated from highschool. He stood with his cap and gown in the desert. When Mallory and I graduated we emulated him in our cap and gowns with our token cactus behind us (sadly, I cannot find that picture but there is the picture of Mallory and i kissing my dad which is uber cute). Then Paul graduated from ASU and continued the tradition but with a more stylized approach. Recently, Sam and I took graduation photos together, but there was no desert or cactus to be found... anywhere! What is the deal? So hopefully these will do.






7 stamps of approval:

Darla said...

Cute pictures! And I actually don't even know where Nepal is...maybe I'm not the only one? Where is it?

paul said...

isn't nepal brazil? i think i have a cousin who served a mission there.

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chaela said...

hmm. I'm pretty sure Nepal is the southern-most province in New Zealand. They only let natives serve there, so maybe your cousin is in a different mission in Brazil?? I could be wrong though.

kelsey said...

I ate at a good Nepalese restaurant recently (that's it, that's all I can comment on that relates to Nepal). I'm sure it will be great though, even if it's not a country we could meet for dinner in.

Liz Lambson said...

Looks so good! You should put up your final announcement!

Chelsea said...

YAY for graduating!!! Freedom at last, unless you plan to continue...