Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fishin'

I love fishing. There is magic in fishing. I love how there is no real tactic, you just throw your line in and putt putt around the lake. There is no competition or stealth, just patience. I have anxiety when it comes to sports or games that take a lot of skill, like wakeboarding. I'll do it because I'm on the boat but it hurts to try to do cool things and it's not part of my genetic makeup to case the knuckle while clearing it (what?). I can do fishing. I am down with that.
This is literally the one that got away, but I have proof! The chain we attached him to was faulty. I hope he lives a good life.
action shot of my dad catching a feisty one.

2 stamps of approval:

Darla said...

Nice picture, Chuck! You know I haven't been fishing in years...I should hit my dad up to take me, but I'm pretty sure he'll laugh in my face if I do. :) Good job on your catch!

chaela said...

I love the photo of your dad so much.