Friday, May 2, 2008

Springtime in Chennai

Ok people. you can stop worrying because I made it safely to India. Unfortunately, at this time I am oh so tired and will not be able to tell you about my travels and adventures until I recieve some sleep...
So stay tuned.

7 stamps of approval:

Maria said...

im sooooo glad youre alive and in india, at the same time.

Rebecca Langham said...

Now all that's left is to meet your future husband.

Cheri said...

Hey Sydney, can't wait to hear your stories. Too bad you don't have any crazy "got stuck in Frankfurt for 28 hour" tales. Oh well, maybe on the way home. We miss you already but are excited about the adventure. Love ya

Natausha said...

Yay for living in 3rd world countries! I want to hear all about it, I am still considering one of those myself. :)

Melodie said...

Sydney, all i have to say is that i am glad you are alive and dont worry your computer is safe.

Kirsten said...

yay! i'm looking forward to hearing more of your adventurous stories. I'll e-mail you sometime soon too. :)

Asenath said...

hopefully there will be pictures too so that I can live vicariously through you? :)

glad you got in safe!