Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I have a best friend

Her name is Chaela McDonald. She supports me in all of my doings. I think if each person could be a friend like her the world would be a better place. She is kind, thoughtful and truly concerned for me. We always have a good time. You should check her out at the Hunger Banquet this weekend. She will be the one eating something delicous looking like a tourist and probably stepping on you.

4 stamps of approval:

chaela said...

wow, I look good in that picture. Really good. That is only half sarcastic because I am really pretty. Thanks for the plug for my blog, sometimes it suffers from lack of readers!!! Go Hunger Banquet!!!! woohoo!! yeah! alright!!!!!

paul said...

i think the opposing side should really be brought out here. Chaela first of all isn't even a name and she is horrible!

chaela said...

Paul is in love with me.

paul said...

here is the thing Chaela, no one could be more in love with you than yourself. and I hate competition