Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ridin Dirty

So I have been more than a little obsessed with Heroes for the past two months. Just two weeks ago there was the season premiere and I was all confused. But than I remembered that they do this to me every season premiere, they start somewhere in the future and work back. But this was too out of wack. So i did some digging and discovered that my season three was missing ten episodes! TEN EPISODES! what the? But with the help of my friend Chaela, I am rectifying that situation and am well on my way to being caught up.

SAVE THE CHEERLEADER, SAVE THE WORLD!

But today, I got a job. I am now the volunteer coordinator at The Road Home's Emergency Winter Homeless Shelter. So I am your hook up to volunteering. I can even begin to tell you how lucky and blessed I feel. Two months of waiting and watching heroes and my first professional job has finally come! I am ecstatic.

Also, to top of the day I bought a car. I am now a proud owner of a 2000 dodge stratus. Some of you who know me may be shocked because I have expressed my wishes on never owning a car. I thought this day wouldn't come until I had at least four kids, but curse Utah and it's fault transport system. But now I have a car. My first car. And I bought it. With my own money. Eat that.
Now for a name. I am taking suggestions...

3 stamps of approval:

Liz Lambson said...

No way! A car and job? What? It's like you've truly graduated now. Yay for Sydney! I can't wait to get a ride in your awesome newer-than-ours car.

Cassandra said...

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

(http://www.hulu.com/watch/3526/saturday-night-live-family-dinner)

I am so proud of you.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Alright! A job! And a great one it sounds like! I miss Utah and I miss you.

How about Maude? Or an Indian name? Or Shaniqua, Latoya, Raynetta, etc.