Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stardom

My friend, Ramita, brought the dvd of my Nepali commercial to america.

Here it is.... the moment you have been waiting for...

10 stamps of approval:

Ashley Seil Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Seil Smith said...

My last comment was a little over the top. Basically, I love you.

emilymcb said...

Oh my goodness. That totally made my day.

Cassandra said...

Sydney, you never stop.

MeganHowell said...

this may or may not be the greatest thing i have ever seen. congratulations on your success!!!

Rebecca Langham said...

i always knew you'd change the world.

Elissa said...

this just made my life complete.

Natausha said...

I think I could watch you shake your finger at that driver all day long and still think it´s just as great.

amanda said...

i didn't know my life was incomplete until i saw this commercial and knew how very complete it had now become.


that was one of the most poorly crafted sentences of my life.

but you get it.

SteveSteve said...

AWESOME. zoom zoom syd!